Sonntag, 11. März 2012

Are Jessica Biel Justin Timberlake Planning To Wed This Summer?

Last month, we learned that Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake got themselves engaged to be married (which was confirmed by JT‘s blabby grandmother). Today we HEAR that Jess and Justin are planning to be married this Summer. Now, of course, this information is not yet confirmed as true but considering how quickly things move in [...]

Back on US soil … almost home again. After David and I said our goodbyes to Sarah in the WEE early hours yesterday morning, we enjoyed a lovely lunch together in a pub before we bid adieu to jolly ol’ England. 7 1/2 hours later, we landed in very cold NYC. The flight, I’m surprised to relay, wasn’t all that bad. I managed to stay up for the entire time, watched 3 movies and felt strangely productive (I watched 3 movies I’ve been meaning to see but missed in theaters last year). I had hoped to see Björk in concert last night but, alas, I didn’t land in time and I missed seeing her :( Still, it’s good to be (almost) home again.




Thanks to the Delta in-flight entertainment system, I was able to watch the films Anonymous, The Debt and Bridesmaids for the first time ever. I have had these films on my list for AGES … so I was happy to finally see them. Anonymous was very good … a clever, fictional tale. The Debt … wow! Loved this movie entirely. Jessica Chastain is a revelation. I loved her in The Help but she really shines in The Debt. Bridesmaids was funny … really cute. It wasn’t the end all, be all … but it was really good. I loved it.


Our arrival in NYC was so easy. Passport control took less than 5 mins, our baggage was out in 10 and we were in our cab, headed for home just 20 mins. after landing:




I hauled my buns to the Roseland Ballroom to see Björk but, alas, the show was totally over. I was totally bummed … and decided to drown my sorrows in a bag of crispy, salty McDonald’s french fries. I came back home, played on the computer for a bit and then passed out.


Today, David and I will be hanging out with some of our NYC family and friends for a little engagement get together … which should be really fun! We’ll be here in NYC for a couple more days before we fly back home, home to LA so … wee! Happy Sunday, Happy Oscars Day y’all!




constipation natural remedies
organic produce
James Polk
http://www.curesforacidreflux.com/.
jardinage biologique

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen