Mittwoch, 4. Januar 2012

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Premieres In NYC

We are just about a week away from the theatrical premiere of David Fincher‘s version of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo but last night the Ziegfeld Theater in NYC, NY played host to the North American premiere of the film. Earlier this week, Dragon Tattoo premiered in London but last night it was time [...]

Last night, David and I were invited over to our friends’ Tom and Patrick’s home for dinner and we had a really nice time hanging out with them at their place. Tom and Patrick had their entire condo decked out for the holidays … it was so nice. The guys treated us to a sumptuous Beef Wellington dinner … which was beyond delish. We had a blast. After dinner, I made my way to the Music Box to see Dinosaur Jr. in concert. The band performed their 1988 album Bug in its entirety and pretty much rocked my face off. ‘Twas a pretty amazing night, I gotta say.




Before the show got underway, the members of Dinosaur Jr. were interviewed on stage by punk rock/poet Henry Rollins. Then, the band took over the stage and just RAWKED! Plain and simple, they sounded fantastic. I only saw Dino Jr. live in concert once before, many years ago so it was a nice treat to get to see that they still sound amazing.


On my way out of the Music Box, I came upon the star of the late Rock Hudson on the Hollywood Walk of Fame:




The block around the Music Box on Hollywood Blvd. is full of some of the most amazing stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. I snapped a few photos and plan to share them on my Instagram profile in the coming days. I gotta say … it’s pretty cool living in LA sometimes ;D


Plans for tonight include a hang session with Ollie and Caleb. We haven’t seen those two in ages so it’ll be really fun to hang out with them. Happy Thursday!




Chester Arthur
recent news articles
Tamara De Lempicka
← Educational and Fun: Childrens Watches
Raoul Dufy

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen