Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2012

Happy Birthday Sandra Bullock!

Can you believe that Miss Sandra is 47 years old today? Seriously, girlfriend looks amazing for her age. I can only hope that I look that good when I turn 47, and sadly that’s right around the corner. Anyways, in honor of her birthday, here’s my favorite Top 5 movies starring the beautiful Sandra Bullock. Feel free to leave your favorite Sandy flicks in the comments section below! My all time favorite Sandra Bullock movie hands down is none other than ‘The Blind Side’. Her portrayal of wealthy Leigh Anne Tuohy taking in homeless Michael Oher was a performance like none other. I’ve watched this movie probably 20 times already and never tire of it. It’s such an amazing and inspirational film. For her efforts, Bullock received an Academy Award for Best Actress, in addition to previously winning a Golden Globe and a SAG award. The chemistry between Sandra and Ryan Reynolds in ‘The Proposal’ just oozes sexiness, and it is because of that movie that I hold out hope that these two will pair up romantically in real life. Heh heh. When she and her ex Jesse James split last year, rumors began swirling that she and Reynolds were [...]

potimarron
latest news
maigrir très rapidement
alarme maison
Red Grooms

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen