Dienstag, 5. Juni 2012

Fairly Legal In Plain Sight: Tune In To The Premieres Tonight on USA

Tonight on USA, it’s the premiere of Fairly Legal and In Plain Sight, beginning at 9pm EST! When we last saw Fairly Legal‘s Kate Reed, she was having the worst day of her life — pregnancy scare, losing her husband Justin, and getting fired. Surely this season will have some joy in store for the [...]

Madonna has released a new preview clip of one of the songs on her upcoming new album M.D.N.A. which is due to hit stores on March 26. Today we get to hear a little over a minute of her song I Don’t Give A. While many of Madonna‘s other songs on M.D.N.A. might have differing meanings, the lyrics of I Don’t Give A make it plainly obvious that the song was inspired by and is meant for Maddy‘s ex husband Guy Ritchie. Take a listen below and get your first taste of I Don’t Give A.




At first, the song’s syncopation reminded me a bit of Madonna‘s song American Life (I’m drinkin’ a soy latte / I get a double shotte) but then the song gives way to a more melodic vibe. The lyrics, I tried to be a your wife / Diminished myself / And I swallowed my light, make it very clear that Madonna is singing to her ex husband (who she seems to resent … a lot). I don’t know that this song will make a good single, per se, but I’m sure the catharsis was positive for our dear Madge. I understand we will get more preview snippets thruout the weekend so … stay tuned. As for I Don’t Give A … what do y’all think? Do you like it? Do you give a F?


[Source]




week end spa
internet affiliate marketing
Rachat crédit consommation
Location voilier Sardaigne
acheter matelas

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen