Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2012

Justin Bieber Reveals The Single Artwork Cover For Boyfriend

Justin Bieber is readying the release of his new album Believe but before we get the album, we have to get the first single. The Biebs has released new single artwork for his single Boyfriend and he wants YOU to help him decide which coverphoto to use. JB posted two different single coverphotos and he [...]

Today is a non run day for me so I was planning on taking it easy, particularly because SoCal is bracing itself for a big rainstorm this weekend. BUT, in an effort to get my legs used to long distance running, I’m going to try and turn my non run days into long walk days. I’m not sure if this will become a thing for me but I’m going to give it a shot today and see how it goes. We are due to get a lot of rain very anytime now so I want to get out be active as much as I can, while I can.




The LA Marathon is this Sunday and I am really bummed out that the forecast is for all day rain all weekend long. As a very new runner, I have LOTS of newfound respect for runners overall so I’m just hoping the rain will let up for a bit on Sunday morning so that the marathoners won’t get drenched as they run the 26.2 miles all around LA. I have this grand dream that I will be ready to run the LA Marathon next year so … we’ll see.


Except for my walking plans, I’m not sure what is going on tonight. All this training has been keeping me exhausted and starving so I’m not really a lot of fun to hang out with these days. I’m really looking forward to the day when my stamina gets strong enough that I’m not always feeling so drained :) Happy Friday, Happy Weekend and HAPPY ST. PATRICK’S DAY tomorrow, y’all!!!




album mariage
musical birthday cards
remedes de grand mere
hypnosis
bassin versant

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen