Dienstag, 24. April 2012

Madonna Talks New Album Super Bowl Halftime Show On The Tonight Show

Last night Madonna stopped by The Tonight Show With Jay Leno to talk to him about her movie W.E, her new album and being the halftime show at the Super Bowl is this weekend. If you missed the show no worries I have the entire interview for you right here. There were three different segments on the show involving the Queen of Pop and I think it is important to break them up that way. Before we get into the nitty gritty of what the videos are about can I just say that I think the whole interview is awkward. I am a huge Madonna fan but she looks so uncomfortable, like she doesn’t want to be there at all. Take a look at her body language; especially notice how she keeps looking at the floor or down at least. I know that Madonna doesn’t tend to do a lot of interviews so maybe she could have just been nervous, it just seemed weird to me. However I would and will watch her anytime, anywhere because she rocks and I heart her. That being said let’s get on to the good stuff. In this first clip Madonna and Jay chat [...]

cosmetiques bio
Hot reports for you
apprendre a parler anglais
Breaking information
family ski vacation

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen