Sonntag, 1. April 2012

Watch: Jennifer Lawrence Stars In The New Thriller The House At The End Of The Street

Last weekend, Jennifer Lawrence took the movie box office by storm with her new film The Hunger Games. Last year, she garnered an Academy Award nomination for her work in Winter’s Bone before she starred as the mutant Mystique in X-Men: First Class. Next up for J. Law, a starring role in a horror/suspense film [...]

Blah. Taxes suck … truly. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I have no problem paying them (as much as I pains me sometimes) but having to compile all the numbers for a year’s worth of spending is … not fun. I managed to get in a great running workout yesterday afternoon but I had to hunker down and work up all of my tax numbers. Because it took longer than I hoped, I had to skip out on attending a screening of Mirror Mirror last night (tho, I’m hearing, it was no big loss). Tonight will be much funner … now that the tax crap is done, I can focus on enjoying some magic with my friends.




Back in 2009, I visited The Magic Castle here in Hollywood, CA for the first time. It’s a place where serious magicians hang out and, well, do magic. The Magic Castle is a members-only club so you have to know someone to be allowed to visit … but if you visit once, you are allowed to visit again. David was not able to attend on my 2009 visit so he’s excited about tonight. We will be going with our couple friends Emma and Josh and Gray and Jeff (along with their friend Nash). Because of the strict dress code, we’ll all be spiffied up in our best outfits. Honestly, despite the having to wear a suit thing, I’m really looking forward to our night of magic ahead. It’ll be nice to just play :)


Happy Thursday, all!




placements financiers
Inspiring news flash
Bessie Coleman
accessoire ordinateur portable
Roy Lichtenstein

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen